Be a Hypnotherapist and Make a Difference
As a Clinical Hypnotherapist you will have a huge impact in helping your clients get focussed, inspired and excited about living their greatest life. What we think really does matter! Hypnotherapy Works – and the results of effective clinical hypnotherapy will allow you to release yourself from the bondage of emotional uncertainty, fear and being controlled by outdated thoughts, habits and beliefs.
Did you know?
Clinical Hypnotherapists can earn over $65,000 p.a. within two years of setting up their practice and many skilled practitioners can eventually earn twice that. With that in mind, all our courses and training represent extremely good value for money!
- Set up your own multi-disciplinary clinic
- Work as an independent practitioner in a busy clinic
- Deliver seminars and motivational speeches
- Create your own training workshops
…and much more!
7 Days of Practical Training + Home Study + Manuals + 10 Case Studies
Our Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy combines in-depth and comprehensive training over 7 days with convenient home study modules to ensure that upon graduation you have the skills and knowledge necessary to become a professional, competent, and successful clinical hypnotherapist in this growing field of therapy!
Why study with Career Accelerators?
- Our courses are recognised by peak national body for clinical hypnotherapists – the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA)
- All theory and practical resources are included – you will not need to purchase any additional materials.
- You will receive ongoing support during your training – our tutors are just a phone call or email away.
- Our training is top quality and delivered by industry respected hypnotherapy professionals.
- We offer affordable training with payment plan options
Graduates will receive…
- a Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy qualification that is recognised in the industry and by the AHA
- an Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association (AHA) recommendation for Professional Membership level application. This level of membership at the AHA allows for a Practitioner Number (private health funds).
- Optional subscription to our students & alumni newsletter with free hypnotherapy-related articles, resources, tips and more…
- Graduates will also be given a pathway into our Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
2020 TRAINING DATES
- Thursday, 20th of February, 2020
- Friday, 21st of February, 2020
- Saturday, 22nd of February, 2020
- Sunday, 23rd of February, 2020
- Friday, 20th of March, 2020
- Saturday, 21st of March, 2020
- Sunday, 22nd of March, 2020
- Thursday, 15th of October, 2020
- Friday, 16th of October, 2020
- Saturday, 17th of October, 2020
- Sunday, 18th of October, 2020
- Monday, 19th of October, 2020
- Friday, 13th of November, 2020
- Saturday, 14th of November, 2020
- Sunday, 15th of November, 2020
- What clinical hypnotherapy is – and is not
- Why clinical hypnotherapy is an effective form of therapy and healing
- How to apply hypnotherapy in a therapeutic framework
- Hypnotherapy techniques from history up until modern day
- How to communicate with clients in a way that is effective and which comes from a therapeutic approach
- How to apply counselling within hypnotherapy practice
- What theories of human development are, and how they relate to therapy
- How to manage a practice
- HYP01A – Hypnotherapy Principles and Practices
- HY02A – Perform Clinical Hypnotherapy Consultation and Counselling
- HY03A – Plan and Provide Clinical Hypnotherapy
- COUN1A – Communicate Competently with Clients
- COM1A – Counselling Approaches within the Context of Hypnotherapy
- HUM1A – Analyse Theories of Human Development
- PRAC1A – Practice Management