This mini course has been specially designed for those that are interested in hypnotherapy but are unsure as to whether to commit to enrolling in our formal courses – the Certificate of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy. Both these formal courses are recognised by the Australian Hypnotherapists‘ Association (AHA) at Professional and Clinical Member level respectively.
- MODULE NAME: INTRODUCTION TO HYPNOTHERAPY
- MODULE CODE: MHYPNO – (1 of 2)
- Descriptor: This module describes the underpinning knowledge of hypnotherapy principles and practices.
- Content of Module:
- Hypnosis is defined.
- Duality of the mind explained.
- The power of the subconscious mind explored.
- Hypnosis and suggestion defined.
- Level of consciousness introduced.
- Assessment: As this is a free module, there is no assessment included.
If you would like to complete this mini course you can purchase the second module and complete the assessment included.
Please contact our friendly staff on 07 3217 3560 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to arrange for the next module to emailed to you, after payment.
Career Accelerators © Gwen Ford All Rights Reserved